"True Love never has an ending,
True Commitment knows no period."
Just finished reading an article,
http://www.angelfire.com/ny3/aznxicy/story.html about a Korean Drama series alike kind of essay. I cried at the end as it writes that "True love never has an ending." This sounds so fairytale but contains a measure of truth. Taking love as a choice, a form of commitment, then "True commitment knows no period." Period as in a "full-stop." :)
I am really thankful for all whom You have placed in my life. Everything that is happening right now is just so amazing! I LOVE YOU!
Ha-ha. All these late nights at the computer is indeed unhealthy. I even dozed off in front of the screen at least twice. I think everyone around me is getting stressed up. Projects and assessments are piling up like an oversized doublecheese burger, with its different layers of patties, vegetables, and sauce. Using this as an example relates so well to me because a burger taste the best when it is finished. Ha-ha. In the process of 'eating' the burger, there will be spills here and there, messes all over. However, when the entire burger is consumed, the satisfaction sets in in an indescribable manner.
How can I ever forget You calling my name, brushing away those tears from my eyes?
No comments:
Post a Comment