Sunday, December 03, 2006

"Take care of this little heart of mine,
once broken considered sold"

Haha.. This is a line I came up with while talking to Mr. Yeo! Many thanks Mr. Yeo, you really brightened up my day! Haha.. I look forward to our outing with the rest of them on Tuesday!! :)

I enjoyed my birthday celebration! To think that they went through so much planning as a whole Cellgroup really move my heart~ And Ger appearing at the bus stop with the cake also very touching.. Haha.. I am very very blessed with so many many gifts!! LOL.. Talk about a happy contented gal.. :D

Thanks to everyone and to YOU of course! Haha.. YOU taught me how to smile, and molded my life beyond my imagination.. YOU made me believe and because of YOU, I love! Love YOU to bits! Haha..


Okay, back to doing lesson plans and admin work.. LOL.. I will jiayou!! Haha..


Food for Thought:
Love is a choice, then what is your LOVE priority?
Who will you choose to love? To what degree will you love?

No comments: