"It's all in the mind."
You have a brain, so use it. You have a mind, so think. Many a times it is not that we don't want to think or lack the ability to reason. We just fail to see the importance of our decision, and the impact of those choices. Well, when it is not important, many tend to not bother. Ha! However, it is really true that, "The Choices you make Today shapes your Tomorrow." This sentence calls for a serious thought of reconsidering the value you place on your choices.
In the different events, I saw a pattern and that is, "Choices carry consequences." Whether is it good or bad, every choice carrys with them a consequence. Some are short-term whilst some has a long-term effect. For either, you cannot deny the blast they have upon your life.
I know I will not always make the right choices, but I pray that it will always be made best. I am looking to You, holding Your hand...and walking with You. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment