Thursday, March 15, 2007


I just attended the EMERGE Talentine audtion and it was an eye-opener. :) From Song Writing Compositions to Group Performances, it showed a different standard from last year's. Ha-ha. Can you imagined that I stayed from 6p.m. to 11p.m. as a mere supporter? Ha-ha. I could not sit in the room for the entire 5 hours session because there were limited space and the performers needed their seats, but what I got to see was good enough for me. =)

I took a cab home after I left the audition, and I saw this tag line, "Smile, it cost you nothing but gives much." I was very surprised that the uncle had this up. Instead of the usual advertisements put up inside the cab, he had different kinds of hand drawn tag lines about smiling. Ha-ha. It brightened up my night!

I realised from this experience that little things like this can also make an impact in someone else's life, so never despise the little that you can do. :)

No comments: