Thursday, February 15, 2007

It has been a whirling experience! Haha. So many things are happening and at such high speed! Grasp the BIGGEST news, it's holidays! Haha. I completed my Last paper of my 3 year Diploma Course on 13 February 2007 (I have no examinable modules in Year 3). :)

On 14 February, Valentine's Day, I spent it in a rather unique way. Most of the time, I was in a cab and I was going from places to places, in DIFFERENT cabs! Haha. I even got an honest confession from the 'One' who's in the cab with me, a heart-warming speech... Haha. BUT, the main highlight is the celebration with Biggie Boss at MINDS Cafe. :)

I saw his expression when looking at the video, his heartfelt speech after the video, hear his 'Wow' at the sight of the candles, his act during the song presentation and the surprised look when he saw the cushion... All these are enough to make 14 February a special day. :) Really! I am sure it was a beautiful experience for the rest of us as well. I realised something, a little silly but very true. A smile, sometimes, is the best gift to your loved ones. Haha.

I am really thankful and I am very blessed. What better way to celebrate this Day of Love but to count your blessings? Haha. I really went to count and I was overwhelmed. I was already smiling my head off before I finished counting! I am a very happy girl!~

After today's Service, I feel even more bliss! Haha. No more 'Rain' or 'Vaccination!' Haha. I am really not very good at this, but I am learning. :) Learning to let go, learning to Jiayou. Jiayou everyone!

INTERESTING NOTE:
Sorry is an attitude expressed in a 5 letter word. Without the attitude, what is left is not an expression but just words.

No comments: