"I'm walking on a rope, loosely hung across the two buildings, standing 3 storeys above the deep ocean. Just one small step can be a killer and put an end to the 19 years of life. Many people wish for a breeze as they walk on the streets, but I pray not. The breath of Mother Nature is like an earthquake to me, I will crumble and fall like any building."
I yearn for an adventure like that, but my heart is weak! Ha-ha! I don't even dare to try bungee jumping, though it has been on my Things-to-Do List every year. Sometimes in life, we can identify with the above tension. When we come to a crossroad, when we need to make decisions and a wrong step can take us to the roundabout somewhere in the west.
Having my previous entry entered during Christmas Season, I want to start a new year of 2007 by saying (though it is 18 days into 2007),
"It will be a whole year of adventure! It is 007, Mr. Bond. I may not be ready, but I am on my road to Ready!"
*I have my map to READY ROAD too! The leather-backed book. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment