Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I'm tagged. *laughs*


7 Random things about myself:
1. I am stubborn
2. I am starting to do budgeting and planning
3. Playing my guitar
4. They say I'm nice. Ha-ha
5. Training myself in the area of teaching
6. I'm grateful for HIM
7. "Ah!!" I'm screaming.


7 Things that scare me:
1. Cockroaches
2. Catepillars
3. Hyper doggies
4. Tiredness
5. Away from HIS presence
6. 24 hrs of idling
7. My handphone goes out of Battery


7 Random songs at the moment:
1. A Pure Heart - unsure
2. Hei Bai Pei - Fan Wei Qi
3. "Audictive" - Jacky, Min Kuan, Febrina
4. Ni De Jian Bang - Sun
5. Valley - Random
6. Heaven - Elaine
7. My Healer - CHC


7 Things I like the most:
1. HIM
2. Chocolates
3. Laughing
4. Children
5. Drawing
6. Walking in the rain
7. Play on the swing! (hardly can find swings in playgrounds nowadays)


7 Things I say the most:
1. Hahahahaha
2. LOL
3. "Children, today..."
4. Yes
5. Dope
6. *smile* without words
7. "Can de, you can do it."


7 people to do this:
Can I not choose? Ha-ha. :)

No comments: