Fought a fierce battle yesterday, one that I would never have expected. I am tired but my prayer stays strong. "Soften my heart, let me be pure for You." I made a choice to give up something I really want for something YOU brought me to. I cried and my heart tore at the price to pay. As I look at my life, my smile appeared in the midst of all the crying because I see Your goodness and I know You are real.
Finished my first assessment at my Centre and can you believe this? I got full marks for each component! Except one because I didn't take note of my child's behaviour while getting aprons for them, but I got 3 out of 4 for that component. Hooray! I am amazed and I think my Mentor was surprised at my performance. Ha-ha. I got back my assignment of a 1500 words essay on my Vision for Mathematics for Young Children. I got a B! That means I scored between 70-74 out of 100! Ha-ha. This is really a testimony because I was sick then and I completed the whole assignment in 3 hours the day before.
Time is always so impatient, ticking away so hurriedly. Re-planned my whole schedule, now I have to pace out my timing for all my projects and research. Hmmm.. I really need wisdom in this. Ha-ha. Ada say that I look like I'm too busy to have any relationship. :) Yeah, true. I am not very busy as compared to others, but busy enough to keep a REAL organizer now. I ain't thinking of one either, doubt I can cope commiting to another person. *faints* Ha-ha.
Lastly, PUIMAN! Here, I've typed your name in my blog too! Ha-ha. I have fulfilled my promise~ lalalala
I am really thankful for everything around me. Even if the battle gets tougher, I know I will hold on. A soldier goes to battle in an Army and I'm glad to be in a 'dopeing' and unique one. Everyone, fight!
Many things I really don't understand, but I will walk on with You
No comments:
Post a Comment