Tiring, yet fulfilling.
Things are taking place one after another and events after events. But I dare not say I am busy, because many out there are having a tougher fight with Time than me. I am just stretched and my capacity is challenged. Sometimes, I really feel like I am going to fall anytime, flat on my face.
These times are times when I am totally insane. I will cry on my bed, yet smile as I remember the purpose of it all. Times when I will complain and complain, but gave in to it all because I know I will never outgive Him. I will yell and scream and ask, "Why," then become mum when He ask me what have I done. When darkness falls in and He will send me that flame of hope.
You broke through the walls I built and love me beyond worth. You send me people that added colours to my life, everyone of them.
I won't give up, or give in.
Tests make it proven, so Tests here I come!
Please see me through, I believe. (:
Monday, April 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment