Wednesday, June 20, 2007



Have you ever thought which is better?
Dawn or Dusk?
I like both. :)

If you have only the next 5 minutes to live, what will be the things you want to do? As in you really want to do? Actually, I have loads on my list, but if 5 minutes is all I have, I want to tell a funny joke. Haha! The best gift from my loved ones will be their smiles, and my best gift for them is the every day I lived. The joke is to keep them from crying, to remind them to smile, and live life worthwhile. :) Haha, I sound so philosophical!

I really had my fill today, with the surprise on Irvin, a slice of his cake, my chicken rice, the movie outing, my King's ice cream, McDonald's supper, and my part of the project done! Haha! Next on my schedule... (rattles on)... Oh well, time is ticking, better to make it worth than let it slip... Haha..


No comments: