++>Singing<++
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
++>Claps<++
Happy birthday Von! Happy 1 day belated birthday Cindy! Haha. Joy is in the air~
I have been tired recently with dry eyes and darkened eye bags. My usage of concealer have increased tremendously! Wahaha. Well, sleeping at 4 a.m. daily disrupted my biological clock I guess. Haha. I really have to put order back into my life again!!
God has been really good to me! He did not give me an easy time with all the crying and struggles, but He is faithful! I am really thankful for the people around me!!
Elaine: Thanks for everything, I know it hasn't been easy on you. :) I love you, Ms. Elaine!
Martin: Yes, I will build it up once more with you okie? Haha.
Irvin: Thanks for your fashion tips!! Haha!
Jess: Haven't been able to thank you for that delicious BBQ!! Haha! Are you having another one? I want to go!
Richard: YOU! Haha. Thanks for the trouble, evenmore so since you are having your prelims. Merci beaucoup! Next time, I'll give you a treat of my very own chocolate bars!!!! Haha!
Ling: Hang on! I have something for you! Haha. Lets go for a drink this week! *hints* :P
So many nice people You have given to me! I feel so pampered.. Really. :) Apart from this list, there are still many I want to thank!! I shall thank you guys personally!! Weee~
+>I'm moving on, pray you'll move on too<++
No comments:
Post a Comment