I will not run away. I don't know how, and I am scared. But I will not run away. I will pluck up all the courage I have in me now and fight it. Forgive me, I took things in my own hands again.
My thoughts are blurred and stray. I am lost, and my eyes are failing me. I saw how scary it can be today when I was pushed to face IT. I felt it so real! The battle, the struggle, the fear, the voices, it was all so real! I felt a tremble from within, a strong cry of pain urging me to run, to escape from what is placed in front of me. But I know, I can't run away. I got to face it, I got to fight it, no matter what.
I will learn to trust and believe in YOU
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment